In order to disable your ad blocker on Adam4Adam website and help keeping it Free, please follow the instructions below:
Turn Off Chrome’s ad blocker
You can change your settings to allow ads on Adam4Adam website.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Click Privacy and security Site Settings.
- Click Additional content settings Ads.
- Turn off Block ads on sites that show ads.
Turn Off Firefox’s ad blocker
To disable AdBlock in Firefox:
- Click the menu icon (3 vertical dots) and choose Options
- Select Privacy and Security then scroll down to Permissions
- Scroll to Block Pop-Ups Windows then uncheck to disable
Turn Off Microsoft Edge’s ad blocker
To disable AdBlock in Microsoft Edge:
- Select the More actions (…) button and select Settings.
- Select Settings, then Cookies and site permissions then scroll down to “pop-ups” and “Ads” and select each tab ensuring they are turned off.
- OR, select the Add option to add Adam4Adam website.
Safari: Disable AdBlock/AdBlock Plus
To disable AdBlock/AdBlock Plus in Safari:
- Open up your Safari browser.
- Click on Safari located in the menu bar of your browser and select Preferences. The Preferences window will be displayed.
- Click on the Extensions button. A list of all extensions you have installed to Safari will appear.
- Navigate to and click on AdBlock/AdBlock Plus in the list of extensions in the left pane.
- Toggle the On button to Off in the Preferences window. AdBlock/AdBlock Plus will then be temporarily disabled, until the customer decides they want the extension re-enabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.