If you purchased a VIP ACCESS membership using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store on your Apple device, or through iTunes on your computer.
To cancel your subscription, please turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription through the Apple App Store or iTunes by following the instructions below. After the automatic renewal of your subscription is turned off, you will not be billed for any further subscription renewals, but you will continue to receive access to your VIP ACCESS subscription until your current subscription period expires. After that, you will still have access to the regular membership.
To turn off the automatic renewal of your VIP ACCESS membership on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad or iPod), please follow the steps listed below. (Also, note that this process is determined by Apple and these instructions could change from time to time. We recommend reviewing Apple’s help page for the most up to date instructions):
Unsubscribing from the App Store on your Apple device
- From your device’s home screen select and open the App Store.
- Select Featured from the menu at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Enter your password and press OK.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions. If you don’t have any app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
- You’ll be taken to your App Subscriptions page. Select your Adam4Adam subscription from the options.
- Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Unsubscribing from iTunes on your computer
- Launch iTunes from your computer.
- Select iTunes Store from the main menu, then select View Account.
- Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Select Subscriptions.
- You’ll be taken to the Manage Subscriptions screen. Select your Adam4Adam subscription from the options.
- You’ll be taken to the Edit Subscription screen with your subscription status and details. Click the Off radial button to turn off auto-renewal for your Adam4Adam subscription.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message. Select Continue to confirm your choice.
**Please note that after you turn off automatic renewal, the Adam4Adam VIP ACCESS iOS app will not reflect the cancellation until the subscription expires. As long as your iTunes settings state that your subscription is canceled, it will not renew.
If you have any questions or need help canceling your subscription and turning off auto-renewal from the App Store or iTunes, contact Apple Customer Support.