Uploading photos to your profile is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Adam4Adam. To upload photos to your profile, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
You will notice different sections to upload photos, make sure to upload your photos in the right section to avoid delays. Here are the 5 sections:
- Web Profile Photo : This is where you will upload your main photo. This photo will be seen by members that are using the desktop or mobile website (Adam4Adam.com)
- App Profile Photo: This is where you will upload a G-rated photo. This photo will be seen by members that are using the Android or iOS app and cannot show any partial or full nudity, underwear or anything related to sex. Apple and Google are very strict about it. See the App Photo Guidelines here.
- Public Photos: This section is where you will upload your other photos. Take note that only the G-rated photos will be shown on the app so manage them properly in order to be seen by members using the app. You wouldn't want to have a blank profile.
- Private Photos: This section is where you will upload your private photos. Private photos can be seen by members visiting your profile only after you give them access.
- Hidden Photos : This section is where you will upload other photos that only you will be able to see. Use these photos to replace other photos in your profile.
Upload photos from your computer
To upload photos to your profile, log into your account and select My Account. In the black bar menu, click Manage Photos, then simply click the camera icon in the position where you want to upload your photo. Make your selection and click Add Selected to upload it. You will also get the chance to crop and edit your photo if needed.
Upload photos from from the Android or iOS app
Log into your account then tap on your profile. On the left side of your profile photo, tap the camera button. Then, simply tap the plus sign (+) to add a photo. Make your choice, then select your photo and tap Upload on the top right corner of your screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.