Your profile text will be reviewed by our support team before being posted online. You can only write about you in the profile text, not your friends, not your business, and you cannot sell things through your profile. Here is a list of prohibited things to write on your profile:
- You can’t write about children or underaged people
- You can’t write your email, phone number, address or any website URLs
- You can’t write any racial slurs, including the N word even if you are part of that community.
- You can’t write anything related to money $, escorting, prostitution, drugs and other illegal businesses.
- You can’t recruit other users for modelling, acting or anything else.
- You can’t promote a party, a club or any businesses.
- You can’t write that you are searching for a roommate or a room to rent or anything else related to classified.
Keep in mind that all X-rated words will be censored (xxx) on the Android and iOS app per Google and Apple policies, they will be shown only on the website. Only G-rated words will be shown on the app, so write your profile text in order for others to be able to read your profile on both the app and website.